Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Try Amazon Prime For FREE

Life took a crazy turn this May of 2017. My very active 85-year old father had a massive stroke. One no doctor thought he would recover from. Yet, that stubborn, old, and wonderful man proved them wrong and though he needs 24/7 care he is making his comeback. 

But two weeks after his stroke my mother, while watching over him in the rehab center, had a stroke of her own. So now I have become, and it is my honor to do so, their caregiver. This of course has sort of forced me to find work online, which I was doing before their strokes, but now really have to depend on it. 

I will be concentrating on getting referrals for Amazon Prime ... let's see if I can at least put food on the table. This has been quite the interesting journey. And as always, God has supplied all our needs--even patience, wisdom, and that extra dose of love a Caregiver needs. 

I digress ... here's my secret code to try Amazon Prime for FREE ... for FREE! 
Hope you'll give it a chance. 

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial

shabby chic divider flower and rope

PS: My daughter has Prime and she absolutely loves it. 
I mean this gets you overnight shipping for free. What's not to love?

0 comments: