Monday, August 08, 2011

Making Money Online By Posting and Answering Questions

This is MyLot--an online social network where people post simple, or sometimes not so simple, questions and get paid for every question posted. When you answer questions you are also paid. It's quite an easy way to bring in extra cash. And again, if you build up your following/friends there, which isn't all that difficult, you can bring home a pretty penny. Payments are through PayPal.

Posting questions could range from anything like "how is the weather in your part of the world?" to "what should we do about raising the debt ceiling?" Of course, threads about politics and religion can get pretty nasty, or at least very interesting.

If you just post one question a day, you'll be in good shape. You can sign up with me here, or you can friend me once you get there. It's a friendly community and everyone helps everyone else earn money. It's MyLot. See you there.

shabby chic divider flower and rope

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never considered paid to post forums such as mylot before. Are they really worth my time?

One thing i am sure about is GPT sites, if you are interested:
http://simplymoneyonline.blinkweb.com/gpt-sites.html<----- Click here for more info!

pulz said...

it looks like easy making money in internet, nice info.....
keep going. :)

blogging to make money

The Gatekeeper said...

I'm finding out that MyLot gives out OK money if you just post one question (or what they call discussion) per day. I spend about 10 minutes answering other posts and it that's it. I guess if I spend some more time I could make good money.